Is Greenzoner a scam-site?

Samstag, 31. Juli 2010

Greenzoners Blog contest is a lie and FAKE

Hello,
Yesterday 58 gzday and 11:59 PM I completed the Contest as WINNER with more votes than the other blog in Germany.
I constantly pressed f5 and refreshed the page to check if I was still leading with +10 more votes than the other blog. Thanks for everyone who voted for me and made me win BUT I DIDNT GET ANY EEP .
Now it says the other blog is the winner?!!

Is Greenzoner FAKE ? You can make your own answer from the following facts

1. I had the most votes in my country but greenzoner didnt let me win for some reason
2. Most votes were random votes , so it doesnt have to do with "best blog" it's rather "luck competition"
3. Every Blog with #1 icon will be voted again .. so no chance for the others
4. I wrote to greenzoners several times about my complaint, but no answers..
5. They just sent -> 1 <- prize (the PS3) so far, to advertise and nothing else
6. They are using trees and environment for a good reputation and advertisment

... Are we USERS profiting from this site? is Greenzoner a SCAM and FAKE site?



2 Kommentare:

  1. other GreenZoner member10. August 2010 um 03:09

    no, GreenZoner is legit. Maybe , your competitor in your country is better than you. Admin have a vote too. And Admin also check and verify for every winner in GZ Blog Contest. I suggest you to upgrade your Blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. lol.
    greenzoner site is down again. its not legit until a certain amount of prizes are shipped out!

    my blog was always better than the other one. and I got more votes as I told before, but still the other one won... thats not fair and thats why I dont care about this blog anymore.. because even if I have more votes like in the first contest I wont win for sure...

    AntwortenLöschen